Sunday 6 April 2014

#SampleSunday The Darkness of Love

It has been a while since I shared an excerpt from one of my novels, so here is something from my latest release, The Darkness of Love...


         “Do you desire me, Marcus?” she asked, grabbing his hand.  What was this?  She was never so bold, never so brazen with a man!  Yet she didn’t feel light-headed or intoxicated.  Her words came naturally.
“Yes, Sarah, I desire you very much,” Marcus replied, shaking.
She grabbed his hand and clasped it to her bosom, and  he couldn’t contain himself any longer.  He embraced her in his strong arms, pressed his lips to hers, and she kissed him hungrily.  She tasted so sweet, so addictive.  Marcus groaned as he pressed her body to him, wrapping his arms around her slender waist, feeling her delicate skin beneath his fingers.  Then he broke off as he realised what he was doing.
“Sarah!” he gasped, “What are we doing?  This is madness!”
She laughed, reckless suddenly.
“I know,” she said, “It is completely insane.  But I cannot ignore it any longer Marcus.  I love my husband, I always will, but I am no cuckold.  I know that he has mistresses.  Why, then shouldn’t I take my own pleasure elsewhere?”

Did you enjoy this article? Join my tribe today, and I will send you a fabulous FREE book to get you started… (be warned, my vampires do not sparkle, and my wolves will bite!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment